Thursday, October 8, 2009

cook? me?!?..ok, it can't be that hard. right?




This picture sums up my life in the kitchen. ok, so maybe I don't have a kid ...or a cat for that matter ..but I do have a boyfriend and some pet fish. close enough.
Up to this point my cooking experience has consisted of pasta and brownies. sad. i know.
Give me a break. I'm 25. I'm turning a new leaf. I want to learn how to cook. I want to make yummy food and give up on the pizza and wings that has become a staple in our house.
I know it won't be easy. I'm sure I will make horrible messes, burn down the kitchen and rarely make something edible.
But I have to hope that after a while.. I will be good at this. I can do this. I hope sharing this journey will welcome some much needed tips and advice. (please give me tips and advice!)
Yummy delicious food here I come!







No comments:

Post a Comment